Thursday, December 4, 2014

Urban Decay Love

I have a hardcore love for Urban Decay. Their 24/7 eyeliner was the first eyeliner I ever bought. I used to buy their glitter eye gel in college that they don't make anymore. I wear their naked palette 3 every day to work. And their mascara makes it look like I have eyelashes.

Anyhow, I've been stocking up on their products lately thanks to amazing black Friday/cyber Monday deals and such.

I bought about three new eyeliner colors. 

from l to r: Junkie, LSD, and Delinquent.
 Here's a different view of the products.

I've been into "wilder" makeup colors lately. I tend to wear enough neutral colors during the school week so that I don't look dead, but when it comes to being social or whatever, I like to add a hint of color to my usual boring look.




Junkie is a greenish silver glittery color. I've always liked green eyeliner. I think it's because I have blue eyes, and green tends to bring out a lot of the blue in my eyes.

LSD is a bright turquoise glitter.

Delinquent is a purple glitter.

My eyeliner collection had severely lacked in the glitter department.


I really like all these colors, and I'm quite happy with the purchase.

A few weeks ago I went to Sephora, and I've been saving my Sephora points for years because there's never been a product I felt like cashing them in for until I saw this.

It was a palette that had an eyeliner and four eyeshadow colors. [for the record, the pinkish and black color did not come like that, this was after I had used it when I snapped this picture]. 

From l to r: skimp, bust, guilt, and oil slick.


I was OBSESSED with oil slick eyeliner for the longest time. It's a black color with silver glitter. The eyeshadow is the same color as the eyeliner. It's one of my favorite colors.

Skimp is very light and very neutral. It's a nice highlighting color or a good base color.

Bust is a little bit darker then skimp, but not by much. It's more brown. It's also a good base or highlighting color. 

Guilt  is a very pretty light pink. I really like the way it looks when it's blended with other colors.

The eyeliner is zero, which is the first black eyeliner I think I ever bought.



On Black Friday, the ammo palette was ten dollars, so of course I had to buy it, especially with free-shipping. 
 
 Top row from l to r: smog, mildew, oil slick, last call, chopper.
Bottom row from l to r: Maui wowie, shattered, polyester bride, grifter, and sin.

The best pic I could get of swatches. 

Smog is sort of a burnt orange color that's a bit more brown than orange. 

Mildew is an olive green color.

Oil Slick is black with silver glitter.

Last Call is sort of a light magenta color. 

Chopper is a nice neutral brown with a nice shimmer. 

Maui wowie is also a nice neutral brown, but it's sort of a cooler color than chopper with more gold than brown.

Shattered is a pale icy blue. 

Polyester Bride is a white eyeshadow color. I used to be OBSESSED with white eyeshadow in college, I'm sort of glad to have a white color again, it was really good to make me look awake. 

Grifter is a pinkish purple color.

Sin is a neutral shimmery brown, as well, though more taupe than anything. 
 
I'm very happy with this palette, it's a nice mixture of brights and neutrals and the price was amazing :)
 
Urban Decay= Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment